Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Frost Yourself!

Or rather, fake pearl yourself!  I've been on a jewelry kick lately trying to find jewelry to go with my gown.  The trouble is I'm horrific at visualization - I just make myself picture what I want to picture, not what actually is.  I was on Snippet and Ink (at exactly 9:05 am everyday), when I decided to check out the sale section they had and came across Orange and Blossom and they're jewelry section.



They freakin' got me.  I'm a sucker for Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffany's (how gorgeous are Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard together?!?).  As soon as I saw her pic with the pears, my jaw dropped, my eyes glazed over, and I may have drooled a little.  So suffice it to say...this is the result:
 

Aannnd, there's more.  Later that night, I was on Etsy again like any self-respecting bride should be, and saw this:


Soooo pretty!  So blingy!  So pearly!  Must. Have. 


So I do.  I went from being a zero necklace bride to a 2 necklace bride in a matter of 12 hours. 

I would tell you if either necklace matched my dress or not but I'm still waiting for my dress to arrive.  *Dress, please come soon!  I'll treat you well, I promise!*  So it's very very highly possible these necklaces become gifts.  If that's the case, bridesmaids erase this entry from your memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment