Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inspiration, Inspiration, You're An Inspiration, Baby!

You, you, you are
You, you, you are~

Man, Britney, you may be all kinds of whack sometimes but I still love you.

I technically don't have an official color scheme yet - just an official color of purple.  But I'm getting a little tired of the color with 8 months still to go so I'm probably going to have to think of accent colors soon.  Until then, here's my preliminary inspiration board.


After doing this, I realized I don't have a central theme.  For an hour, I panicked and randomly tried thinking of things that Brian and I both enjoy that we could make our central theme.  At one point, I even considered having a Red Sox themed wedding but, thankfully, Brian just gave me a raised eyebrow at that thought.  Then I came to my senses and realized, while as great as the Red Sox are, sometimes they just don't belong everywhere.

I think I've given up on having a central theme.  I'm not Martha - I won't have the perfect wedding.  But hopefully I'll have all the elements that make me happy and as long as I have my Bri-Bri and my friends and family that day, I'm pretty sure I'll be happy.  And dancing.  I'll need lots of dancing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment