Monday, January 18, 2010

Shooz!

I love me a pop of color (thank you, Stacy and Clinton) and I actually got my shoes before my dress.  I loved having my shoes while dress shopping because I knew exactly what height I would be while wearing my dress.  Also, I received tonssss of compliments from the bridal salons whenever people saw my shoes.  I was at a bridal salon and I lifted the hem of the dress to move around and the woman next to me trying on dresses immediately honed in on my shoes and ooh'ed and ahh'ed.  I love getting ooh'ed and ahh'ed at!  :)





I got them from endless.com during Christmas so it was nice to wrap them up for myself.  :)  I want to wear them everyday of my life but Brian says I have to save them so I just wear them around the house randomly.  If these purple lovelies aren't for you, how about these other ones:


 ::source::

  ::source::


  ::source::


::source::  I personally <3 this one

Ummm....stayed tuned cause looking at all these shoes might make a 2-shoe bride!

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of brianandlwo blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete