Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chu-EEZE!

Right after we picked the venue, I knew the very next step was finding our photographer.  Surprisingly, or maybe not so surprisingly, this has been the hardest part of our wedding.  I am not joking when I say that I contacted at least 8 photographers who were all booked on our date.  I really shouldn't be surprised since September is so limited in dates.  The first Saturday is Labor Day and a lot of people don't want to take away from people's vacations during holiday weekends.  The second Saturday is September 11th....not a date you would really want associated with your wedding.  You get the point.

Let me preface by saying that even though I had to go through a lot of photographers to find her, I am SOOO glad that I did.  Jen Ing came recommended by several photographers and I was immediately drawn in by the emotions that she captures in her pictures.




I'm so excited about having Jen shoot our wedding!  Now if only Brian and I can decide on a location to shoot our engagement pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment